The easiest way to import our demo content is One-Click import demo. Our importer will give you all pages and posts, several sample sliders, widgets, menus, theme options, assigned pages, and more. This is recommended to do on fresh installs. It will not replace content like: posts, pages, portfolio, etc.
Before you import any of our available demos, please make sure to check the items listed below. All of these are important and will ensure that your demo import goes smoothly. In case something does go wrong with your demo import, please see the Troubleshooting section below.
- Required Plugins: Installed Lebe’s required plugins. Also make sure you’ve installed the recommended plugins.
- Lebe Toolkit: Make sure you’re using the latest version of this plugin.
- System Status: Navigate to WooCommerce > Status and ensure your server meets all requirements.
- I stuck at the importing screenMostly, this issue comes from the hosting configuration. Please place a ticket on our support system. Our developer will help you check it.
- Where are other slidersWhen you select to import a demo, it will import the slider of the selected demo only. If you want to have other sliders, you can found all exported sliders in the theme package. It locates in folder
Lebe Package/Demo Data/Sliders. You can import them all to your site manually.
- Demo content duplicatedWhen you import our demo content, it can take several minutes depending on the speed of your server. Each time the button is clicked it will import the content, so if it is clicked twice it will import everything two times. There are two ways to get rid of duplicate content.Method 1: WP Reset Plugin – This plugin is the fastest way to get rid of content. However, it will remove all content from your database and leave the default theme activated. It does not remove plugins but will deactivate them and remove all pages, posts, menus, sliders, widget data, theme options, etc. Basically it removes all the content that you imported from our theme. Only do this if you are able to start over. Click Here To Download.
Method 2: Manual Removal – This method will take longer and simply involves manually removing duplicate items. For example: go to the Appearance > Menu and delete and duplicate items one by one. Same thing for pages, posts, sliders, etc.