The theme included the Visual Composer licensing plugin, we purchased it from codecanyone.net and included it for free in the theme package without any issues. However, if you want automatic updates and support from the plugin developer, you need to purchase it separately (this is 100% optional). Because we are not allowed to include the license key for it, so you do NOT have a purchase code for that plugin and you can’t enter anything in this field. If there is any update, we are accountable for updating the theme with the newest version of this plugin.
After installing the Zonex theme, you’ll see a notification on the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly.
The theme requires the following plugins:
- Slider Revolution: This is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content in a beautiful way. An all-purpose slide displaying solution that allows showing almost any kind of content with high customizability, transition, effects and custom animations. Due to its visual-oriented interface and countless options, Slider Revolution is suited for beginners and pro’s alike!
- WPBakery Page Builder: It is Drag and Drop Frontend and Backend Page Builder plugin for WordPress.
- Zonex Toolkit: The Toolkit plugin needs to install for your WordPress Theme WooCommerce shop.
- Woocommerce: It is a powerful, extendable plugin that helps you create the Instagram Widget.
The Zonex theme recommends the following plugins:
- YITH WooCommerce Compare: This plugin allows you to compare more products of your shop in one complete table.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: This plugin is responsible for adding all Wishlist features to the website. This one needs WooCommerce to work.
- MailChimp for WordPress: This plugin will help you add more subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods.
– After installing your theme successfully, you will be noticed to install required plugins, just following the instruction you will get all settings.
After clicking on “Begin installing plugins”, you will see the box below:
1. Check the plugin button.
2. Select Install from the drop-down list.
3. Click the “Apply” button to Install all plugins.
The installation process may take a few minutes, so please be patient. All installations have been completed.
Scrolling down and click on the link “Return to the Dashboard” to go back to your Dashboard.